Terms and Conditions
To download a copy of our hire agreement click here
To download a copy of our sales and delivery conditions click here
Please read the following information carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you must stop using this website immediately.
1. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to make any changes to these Terms at any time. Please check this page regularly for any changes.
3. International Use We do not maintain that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK (including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), and accessing our website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access our website from locations outside the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
4. Access to our Website Messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they can be intercepted, lost or corrupted. We are therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the messages sent by email over the internet - whether from us to you or from you to us. Due to the nature of the internet and the fact that your access to our website involves features outside our control, we are not responsible for any technical problems you may experience with our website. If you do experience technical problems, please use the 'contact us' facility on this website.
5. Intellectual Property Unless we've clearly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights are our property. These include (but are not limited to) copyright in the graphic images, buttons, layout, and text contained in our website. You may not copy or distribute our website, except for your own personal use, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
6. Hyperlinks You may not create a hyperlink to this website without our prior written consent. In order to provide you with the best web-based service, we have included within our website several links to other websites. We cannot be responsible for those websites and their content which are beyond our control and we make no representation as to their quality, suitability, functionality or legality and you waive any claim you may have against us with respect to such websites.
8. Disclaimer Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure the information contained within these pages is accurate we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on or provided in connection with our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with our website. You are responsible for the security of any data which you transfer to or from our website. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by your use of our website or the information contained on our website.
9. Miscellaneous These Terms are subject to English law. If any dispute arises connected with you using our website, it will be dealt with by the English courts.
TPS Rental Systems Ltd Building 349 Rushock Trading Estate Nr. Droitwich Worcestershire, WR9 0NR England